- Coffee parchment is totally consumed, which means complete combustion. After combustion it remains only 11.2% of ashes.
- The good combustion process guarantee no residuals on the burner grid, which means only CO2 exiting the chimney.
- The heat exchanger is designed to retain ashes in order to avoid SOLID EMISSION TO THE ENVIROMENT.
- The air temperature of 55ºC are easily reached.
- This equipment has an automatic feeder and hopper for the coffee parchment.
- To dry 12,5 kg of dried parchment coffee is necessary to use between 2,5-3 kg of coffee parchment, which means the parchment of a coffee grain has enough calorific power to dry a grain of wet coffe.